Tag Archives: 爱上海YR

City records 7th COVID case; were protocols breached?

first_imgMayor Jerry Treñas himself announcedthis latest COVID-19 case yesterday. He said he was “saddened.” * Bacolod City – eight * Iloilo City – seven The mayor apparently knew and wasclose to the patient. He said she was a daughter of his City Legal Officer,Atty. Edgar Gil, in an interview over DyFM Bombo Radyo. It was unclear if the patient knew shewas positive for COVID-19 already while in Metro Manila, or if she was testedthere before returning to Iloilo City. “Angcase tanga nag-positive isa ka taga-syudad.Nagpauli bangod napatay ang iloy. Sang naglisensya sia sa aton nga mapauli,indi tani magsugot ang aton COVID-19 team, galing may chance ngamaulayhun sia kag puede madala,” admitted Treñas. The number of COVID-19 mortalities inthe region is now at eight, said Reyes. Meanwhile, the number of recoveries isat 11 (Aklan, two; Capiz, two; Iloilo province, three; Negros Occidental, one;Bacolod City, two; and Iloilo City, one)./PN The woman was allowed to hitch on aprivate plane commissioned by the city government to get COVID-19 test kitsfrom Metro Manila last week, said Treñas. Treñas said a confirmatory test wassubsequently conducted. The patient tested positive again for the virus andthus became the region’s 55th case, and this city’s seventh case. The six other confirmed cases ofCOVID-19 in the   city were thefollowing: * Guimaras – zero When the patient reached the city,Treñas said, she was subjected to a rapid test. The result: she was positivefor SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. * 59-year-old male fromMandurriao (region’s Patient No. 34) The mortalities were in Capiz (one),Iloilo province (four), Bacolod City (two), and Iloilo City (one). * 61-year-old from Mandurriao(region’s Patient No. 3), recovered ILOILO City – This city has recordedits seventh confirmed case of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), a51-year-old woman from La Paz district with a history of travel to MetroManila.center_img COVIDCASES IN WV NOW 55 The case, Western Visayas’ Patient No.55, was asymptomatic and currently on home quarantine, said Treñas. He was the region’s Patient No. 54,said Dr. Renilyn Reyes, head of the Public Health Program Development Clusterof the Department of Health (DOH) Region 6. Treñas, however, assured Ilonggos thatthe patient “followed protocols upon arrival, in strict home quarantine, andwas not exposed to other people.” * Aklan – six Aside from the 51-year-old woman fromLa Paz district, the other new COVID case in Western Visayas was a 69-year-oldmale from Bacolod City who died on April 9 at a hospital there before his testresult came out yesterday. * Capiz – five * 72-year-old male from Mandurriao (region’sPatient No. 11), died As of yesterday, here’s the breakdownof the region’s cases per area: * Negros Occidental – two * Antique – nine * 44-year-old male from La Paz(region’s Patient No. 40) * 44-year-old male from Jaro (region’sPatient No. 17) * 77-year-old female from Jaro(region’s Patient No. 48) * Iloilo province – 18last_img read more

VIDEO: Crowd at Ellsworth-MDI volleyball game sings National Anthem

first_imgELLSWORTH — When the sound system malfunctioned before the Ellsworth vs. Mount Desert Island high school volleyball game Tuesday night, the crowd jumped in to sing the National Anthem.This is placeholder textThis is placeholder textlast_img

5v5 Vainglory pre-reg now open, grand unveiling set for World Championship

first_imgVainglory has today opened pre-registration for its upcoming 5v5 mode. The mode has long been discussed and remains in closed beta but would-be players can now pre-register for a chance to enter the Early Access. Kristian Segerstale, Super Evil MegacorpThe upcoming Vainglory 5v5 map has been built ‘from the ground up’ by a team of PC MOBA designers and former competitive players of the title. Super Evil Megacorp CEO Kristian Segerstrale commented: “When we started Super Evil Megacorp, we set out to challenge the notion that mobile-first gamers were somehow inferior to gamers on other platforms.“We believed that every phone was a portable next-gen console, and that every mobile player deserved games just as core, strategic and performant as players on PC. Over the past three years, millions of players across the globe rallied to our cause, embracing real-time multiplayer gaming on touchscreens, shifting the market in our direction.“Fueled by that momentum, our mission now is creating a 5v5 MOBA that is deeply strategic and tactical, with console-grade performance, based on deep, original fantasy and personality-rich storytelling.”According to the press release the 5v5’s closed beta is conducting around-the-clock playtests with ‘players from multiple regions and all skill tiers’.Segerstrale continued: “We have been working closely with our closed beta community to get our 5v5 exactly right, and we will show it off to everyone at our upcoming World Championship in Singapore in December. We will be growing the early-access community as we move toward launch. If you want to be part of the journey putting final touches on 5v5, be sure to pre-register.”During the Vainglory 2017 World Championship event, which is being held at Singapore’s Kallang Theatre in December (14-17), will see the grand reveal of the 5v5 mode to the public. Cloud9 and Rox Armada are the two teams to have qualified for the event to date. Esports Insider says: Exciting news to come out of the Super Evil camp for Vainglory fans, and it’s good to hear they’re waiting to reveal the new mode to the public until it’s been fully tested by both experts and players at all levels.last_img read more