Tag Archives: 爱上海MO

Visund Nord IOR Online for Equinor

first_imgEquinor-operated Visund Nord improved oil recovery (IOR) project came on stream two months ahead of schedule.The project has further been delivered with no serious HSE incidents and well below budget, Equinor noted.“It took 21 months from the licence partners chose the concept until production started. This is a new fast-track record for Equinor,” says Torger Rød, senior vice president for project development in Equinor.Visund Nord IOR is a subsea development with two new wells in a new subsea template, which is tied back to an existing template on Visund. The oil is piped via the existing template to the Visund platform.The project provides 13.3 million new barrels of oil to the Visund field, 6% more than originally estimated. When the investment decision was made the costs were estimated at NOK 1.5 billion. During the execution phase they were reduced to NOK 1.3 billion.“We are delivering well within the downward adjusted budget. The project has a competitive break-even price and will be profitable even with an oil price well below the current level,” says project director Tone Kristin Børslid.Visund Nord IOR is a fast-track development focusing on simplification, standardisation and continous improvement throughout the project phase:“We are utilising the existing infrastructure effectively as we are routing the oil via the Visund C template which is located 70 metres away. The new template is a copy of this template. We have achieved synergies with other projects and we have even had good weather during the installations, ” she says.She further underlines that they have never compromised on safety, which is confirmed by the HSE statistics.TechnipFMC, who also delivered Visund C, has been responsible for everything on the seabed through the EPCI contract, implying that the company has been in charge of engineering, procurement, construction and installation. The two wells were drilled by Odfjell Drilling’s Deepsea Atlantic drilling rig.The project has now been handed over to the operations unit, providing 13.3 million new barrels of oil that will be produced via a field that will celebrate its 20th anniversary next year:“Contributing strongly to the Visund field production, Visund Nord IOR is an example of the type of projects that will be more common on the Norwegian continental shelf in the future: Smaller developments tied back to existing infrastructure. This will allow us to develop new discoveries at a lower cost, ensuring both longer field life and jobs on existing fields,” says Gunnar Nakken, senior vice president for operations west in Equinor.The Visund licence partners are: Equinor Energy A/S (operator) 53.2%, Petoro A/S 30%, ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS 9.1% and Repsol Norge A/S 7.7%.last_img read more

CBA, F-M, J-D tennis stars reach state tournament

first_imgMeanwhile, Vlassis handled Baldwinsville’s Brooke Tutor 6-0, 6-1, and moved on to the championship round, where once again she only surrendered a single game and claimed another 6-0, 6-1 decision.DelPino now had to beat Tutor in the third-place match, and she lost the opening set 7-5. Just in time, though, DelPino found her top form and claimed the second and third sets by equal 6-2 margins to earn her state tournament berth.In doubles, J-D’s Mona Farah and Tara Pollock, along with F-M’s Anna Manta and Phoebe Wang, both secured their own state tournament tickets.Farah and Pollock were the no. 2 seeds, starting out against the Manlius-Pebble Hill duo of Parmees Fazeli and Caroline Mezzalingua and winning 6-1, 6-2 before a 6-0, 6-1 win over Clinton’s Mei Cassidy-Heekin and Madeline Walters.To win a state tournament berth, Farah and Pollock had to beat Cazenovia’s Alex Galle and Nina Royer in Thursday’s semifinals. Galle and Royer had already eliminated CBA’s Grace Catalano and Aubrey Mills in a 6-4, 7-5 opening-round battle.Here, though, Farah and Pollock got the best of it, their 6-3, 6-1 decision meaning that they would reach the state tournament, no matter what happened in the finals.Despite some struggles in the opening round, Manta and Wang beat Skaneateles’ Ella Danforth and Emma Miller 6-4, 6-4 before a 6-0, 6-2 romp over Utica-Notre Dame’s Samantha Fluty and Caitlin Snyder in the quarterfinals.Up against West Genesee’s Angelina Llanos and Katie Viau in the semifinals (a pair they beat 6-1, 6-1 in the sectional Division I finals five days earlier), Manta and Wang saw Llanos and Viau turn it around and beat them 7-5, 6-4.Suddenly, immense pressure was on Manta and Wang, but they handled it well, defeating Galle and Royer 6-3, 7-5 to join Farah and Pollock in the state tournament field. An injury in the final ended the J-D pair’s match against Llanos and Viau.MPH also had Parmees Fazeli win a 6-3, 6-7, 6-4 battle over New Hartford’s Grace LaFountain before running into Tutor in the quarterfinals and taking a 6-2, 6-1 defeat.Share this:FacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditComment on this Story Whether in the singles division or in the doubles division, area girls tennis players took over last week’s Section III state qualifying tournament at Drumlins.Berths in this weekend’s state tournament at Tri-Valley Fitness in Latham were on the line, with stars from Christian Brothers Academy, Fayetteville-Manlius and Jamesville-DeWitt each able to finish in the top three.Singles belonged to CBA’s Gieselle Vlassis, the freshman earning a third trip to the state tournament and dominating the bracket along the way while her teammate, Grace DelPino, had to make a timely comeback to also advance. Tags: CBAF-MJ-DMPHTenniscenter_img Vlassis strode through her opening-round matches on Tuesday, getting 6-0, 6-0 shutouts over Nicole Farkouh (New Hartford) and Alexis Cruz (Indian River).DelPino, the no. 3 seed, got her own 6-0, 6-0 shutout over Sophia Farkouh (New Hartford) before handling Utica-Notre Dame’s Emily Lyga 6-1, 6-1 in the quarterfinals.Ironically, DelPino’s semifinal was against no. 2 seed, Ellen Lyga, Emily’s sister. The result proved that Ellen Lyga had learned plenty about DelPino’s game from her sibling as she prevailed 6-2, 6-1.last_img read more

Ferdinand labels Terry an ‘idiot’ over racism row involving brother Anton

first_img Rio Ferdinand and John Terry 1 Rio Ferdinand has labelled John Terry an ‘idiot’ over his handling of the racism row involving his brother Anton – but would still have been prepared to play alongside Terry for England if he had been given the chance.Ferdinand and Terry became estranged after the Blues skipper used racist language towards Anton Ferdinand during a Premier League match between QPR and Chelsea in November 2011. Terry was banned for four matches by the Football Association in relation to the incident, having been cleared of any wrongdoing in an earlier court case.Writing in his new autobiography #2sides, serialised in The Sun on Sunday, Rio Ferdinand hit out at Terry for not holding his hands up to his error and for never apologising directly to him or his brother.“For me, the biggest idiot will always be John Terry,” he said.“As England captain and my centre-back partner he could have saved everyone a lot of pain by admitting immediately that he had used the words in the heat of the moment, but was no racist.“I think that’s probably what happened and what the truth is. Anton and I would’ve accepted that – instead he never gave us the chance.“I’ve never actually spoken to John about the case. I no longer talk to him, but even three years later I find it impossible to forgive or forget the pain he put my family through.”Ferdinand said the incident led to Anton receiving death threats and to their mother having her windows smashed, receiving bullets in the post and ending up in hospital due to a stress-related virus.“We weren’t best mates, but we were football buddies,” he added of his relationship with Terry prior to the racism incident.“Yet he just sat there and watched as my brother went through all that because of his stupidity. That was the betrayal, He tried to run away from what he’d done.”The former Manchester United defender, now with QPR, officially called time on his international career in May 2013, having not played for his country since 2011.But he insisted he would have had no problem playing alongside Terry despite the off-field issue.“Strange as it might sound, I would’ve been happy to play for England alongside him,” the 35-year-old added. “I’ve played with people I didn’t like for years. There were some at Manchester United I wouldn’t go for a drink with, call or text. But I played with them.“The England coach Roy Hodgson should have at least asked, ‘Could you play with John Terry?’ If I said ‘No’, then okay, one of us is out of the equation. They can pick the other. But that conversation never took place. It could all have been handled much better.”Ferdinand also spoke of the end of his childhood friendship with Ashley Cole after the former England left-back spoke for Terry in court, saying the brothers heard the news through their lawyers and felt betrayed by Cole.last_img read more