Equinor-operated Visund Nord improved oil recovery (IOR) project came on stream two months ahead of schedule.The project has further been delivered with no serious HSE incidents and well below budget, Equinor noted.“It took 21 months from the licence partners chose the concept until production started. This is a new fast-track record for Equinor,” says Torger Rød, senior vice president for project development in Equinor.Visund Nord IOR is a subsea development with two new wells in a new subsea template, which is tied back to an existing template on Visund. The oil is piped via the existing template to the Visund platform.The project provides 13.3 million new barrels of oil to the Visund field, 6% more than originally estimated. When the investment decision was made the costs were estimated at NOK 1.5 billion. During the execution phase they were reduced to NOK 1.3 billion.“We are delivering well within the downward adjusted budget. The project has a competitive break-even price and will be profitable even with an oil price well below the current level,” says project director Tone Kristin Børslid.Visund Nord IOR is a fast-track development focusing on simplification, standardisation and continous improvement throughout the project phase:“We are utilising the existing infrastructure effectively as we are routing the oil via the Visund C template which is located 70 metres away. The new template is a copy of this template. We have achieved synergies with other projects and we have even had good weather during the installations, ” she says.She further underlines that they have never compromised on safety, which is confirmed by the HSE statistics.TechnipFMC, who also delivered Visund C, has been responsible for everything on the seabed through the EPCI contract, implying that the company has been in charge of engineering, procurement, construction and installation. The two wells were drilled by Odfjell Drilling’s Deepsea Atlantic drilling rig.The project has now been handed over to the operations unit, providing 13.3 million new barrels of oil that will be produced via a field that will celebrate its 20th anniversary next year:“Contributing strongly to the Visund field production, Visund Nord IOR is an example of the type of projects that will be more common on the Norwegian continental shelf in the future: Smaller developments tied back to existing infrastructure. This will allow us to develop new discoveries at a lower cost, ensuring both longer field life and jobs on existing fields,” says Gunnar Nakken, senior vice president for operations west in Equinor.The Visund licence partners are: Equinor Energy A/S (operator) 53.2%, Petoro A/S 30%, ConocoPhillips Skandinavia AS 9.1% and Repsol Norge A/S 7.7%.
Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang With 22 league goals to his credit so far this term, Vardy is in pole position to take the prize, especially after rediscovering his peak form over the last week. Vardy failed to score in Leicester’s first four games after the coronavirus hiatus, but the 33-year-old netted twice against Crystal Palace to pass 100 Premier League goals and struck again at Arsenal. “He’s a legend here for the rest of his time at the club, it’s just what he adds to that status over the rest of his career,” Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers said after Vardy became the 29th player to join the Premier League 100-goal club. Winning the Golden Boot would be another landmark moment for Vardy, who has defied the odds throughout his remarkable rise from non-league journeyman to Premier League champion four years ago. Vardy’s next opportunity to increase his grip on top spot comes against lowly Bournemouth on Sunday. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Leicester striker Jamie Vardy Loading… Sunday’s north London derby at Tottenham and a home game against Liverpool in their following game give Aubameyang a chance to put pressure on Vardy when the spotlight is brightest. Mohamed Salah Having won the Golden Boot in 2018 and finished in joint first place last year, the Liverpool forward needs a late goal spree to make it three successive seasons on top of the leaderboard. Salah’s brace in a 3-1 win at Brighton on Wednesday took him to 19 goals and, with Liverpool chasing a new Premier League points record, the Egyptian is likely to remain in the team even with the title won. With nine assists this season, compared to four for Vardy, two for Aubameyang and two for Ings, the 28-year-old all round value to Liverpool is arguably higher than any of his Golden Boot rivals. Next up for Liverpool is Saturday’s clash with Burnley followed by games against Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle to round off a memorable campaign that could finish on a high for Salah on a personal note as well. Danny Ings Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah Southampton striker Danny Ings While the Premier League title has already been won by Liverpool in record time, the battle to finish as the top-flight’s leading scorer is set to go down to the wire. Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah could add the Golden Boot to his Premier League winners’ medal, but he has work to do to catch Leicester’s Jamie Vardy, who sits top of the goal charts with four games left. Arsenal’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is also in contention to get his hands on the prize after sharing it with Salah and Sadio Mane last season when the trio each scored 22 goals. Southampton’s Danny Ings is the dark horse after an unexpectedly prolific campaign. Jamie Vardy Promoted ContentCan Playing Too Many Video Games Hurt Your Body?7 Breathtaking Train Stations Around The GlobeWhat Is A Black Hole And Is It Dangerous For Us All?Best & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made6 Movies Where A Car Plays A Key Role8 Ways Drones Will Automate Our Future5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read More8 Facts About Sasha Obama7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universe8 Things You Didn’t Know About CoffeeWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth? Read Also: Premier League: Man Utd break record for most penalties in a season Ahead of Monday’s trip to Manchester United, Ings’ four goals in his last five matches have underlined the former Liverpool forward’s case for a possible England call-up when international football resumes. First, Ings will focus on becoming the first Golden Boot winner to play for a club outside the Premier League’s ‘big six’ since Sunderland’s Kevin Phillips in 1999-2000. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 The Southampton striker bagged his 19th goal of the season in Thursday’s 1-1 draw at Everton. After a blistering run during the winter, the goals had dried up a little for Ings, but the 27-year-old has been back in predatory form since the restart. The Arsenal forward has scored three times in his last three appearances to move into second place in the goal race. Aubameyang has netted 20 times this season, his prolific form increased Arsenal’s desire to get the Gabon international to extend a contract that expires at the end of next season. The 31-year-old is yet to agree a new deal amid reported interest from Barcelona and Paris Saint Germain. His value to Arsenal comes not just in his goals but in his ability to play wide on the left as well as up front.
Published on October 12, 2015 at 12:28 pm Contact Matt: [email protected] | @matt_schneidman Facebook Twitter Google+ Syracuse and Pittsburgh, who play Oct. 24 in the Carrier Dome, will kick off at noon on ESPNU, SU announced in a tweet Monday afternoon.The Panthers have won nine of the last 10 games between the two schools and lead the all-time series, 36-31-3. Pitt currently sits at 4-1 overall with a 2-0 record in the Atlantic Coach Conference. The Panthers are led by head coach Pat Narduzzi, who coached with SU head coach Scott Shafer at both Rhode Island and Northern Illinois.Before Syracuse hosts Pittsburgh it travels to Charlottesville, Virginia for a 3:30 p.m. date with UVA (1-4, 0-1 ACC) on Saturday. The Orange (3-2, 1-0) is coming off a 45-24 loss to South Florida in Tampa last Saturday.Virginia’s last game was a 26-19 loss to Pitt. Comments AdvertisementThis is placeholder text
There is also talk in these meetings, which will continue happening, of the holidays, which the footballers have agreed to partially sacrifice or reduce as long as there is time to make a good preseason, and the fact that you have to play every few days in case this campaign can end. The next season, 2020-21, will be affected by the delay in finishing this one (it would have to be shortened with the Playoff, make a kind of Opening or similar formulas), if it is possible. LaLiga recalled that there are different scenarios, more and less optimistic and more or less tight, in which they will fight to ensure that the different television slots are also respected, in order to continue making the most of the product, and that it will ensure the health of the player as always done. AFE has already recognized that footballers are willing to make an extra effort but made it clear, as always, that all medical recommendations will be respected that, although they are not fixed by regulation, mark in 72 hours the rest that must be between game and game. In addition, absolute respect to the schedules is agreed in the event of having to play from May 20 to September 15, with summer in between, It is the time when there is a greater respect for the hot hours when it is recommended not to play before 19:30 or to do it in strips with more than 30 degrees. Here the RFEF will also have a lot to say.Joint statement from LaLiga and AFE“LaLiga and the Association of Spanish Soccer Players (AFE) have held a new meeting this afternoon in which they have worked on the following issues:• ERTE: LaLiga and AFE continue to study different options and consider feasibility in the current scenario, so it has been decided to continue speaking at future meetings in the coming days.• Competition calendars: The restart scenarios for the 19/20 competition in which the European Leagues and UEFA are working together, in the commission created by it to deal with this matter, and in which LaLiga actively participates, have been jointly analyzed. Likewise, and depending on each scenario, the effect of these in the next 2020/21 season has been analyzed. In this sense, the possible effects are evaluated in all the competitions of the following season, both national and international.• Protocol back to training: The protocol of return to training has been followed in order to guarantee the highest degree of safety for the health of footballers and all the personnel who carry out their work with sports insoles. This protocol has been working for 10 days jointly between the two parties and will be shared with the rest of the European Leagues to try to homogenize and shape the training round.In the coming days, LaLiga and the AFE will continue to hold meetings in order to continue analyzing actions in the current crisis situation caused by COVID-19. “ This Thursday there was the second meeting of the week between LaLiga and AFE to continue analyzing and agreeing on the measures that the clubs are going to adopt, and that are going to affect the soccer players, as a result of the coronavirus crisis. On the part of the employers, who have been much more active in this event, Javier Tebas and Luis Gil have participated again, while on the part of the union, with one more figure of listener, David Aganzo and Diego have been present at the videoconference Rivas. As AS has learned, there has been good attunement on several key issues like the ERTE, the possible drop in wages and the plan to restart the competition (end yes or yes) and to reorganize the next one. It is clear that the options for the 2019-20 academic year to extend beyond June 30 increase. Therefore, The possibility of playing at Christmas and in the Premier is already being considered so that the dates match. This is one of the options that LaLiga has commented and that AFE will carefully study.LaLiga and AFE have also debated for an hour and a half about the forecasts that both have regarding the clubs that will benefit from the temporary employment regulation files. AFE, according to the data it manages, does not believe that at the moment they occur in more than a dozen of the 42 professional clubs, which reassures him. However, LaLiga considers that with the passing of the days, and especially if the competition does not resume soon, there will be more clubs than the union estimates that will join the ERTE, among them historical and leading clubs. The term, for the moment, is until April 11, when the national confinement ends in principle. The employers will have more specific data from next Monday, which is when Thebes will meet with the Division Boards, first with the First and later, at 12:30 with the Second. At the moment, LaLiga and AFE can only wait for events. What the union has recalled is that it will be very vigilant that possible irregularities are committed. In his opinion, the force majeure of which the Royal Decree issued after the State of Alarm speaks is not easy to justify in a club with such high budgets and benefits.Another issue that was put on the table revolved around the sacrifices that footballers would have to make in order to guarantee the economic viability of the clubs when this crisis wanes. More or less, the plans of the clubs, in general, which go through negotiating (and not imposing) a linear salary decrease, are always known, always in the monthly salaries that are affected and not in the two extra payments, which is where the bulk of the tab is distributed, neither in the premiums or the image rights. AFE insisted that this descent will come, because the footballers have already made clear their solidarity with this serious situation, But they have also made clear the difficulty of having the same percentage for all footballers and that the best thing is to wait for how events unfold and then calculate the adjustments, and not the other way around.
0Shares0000American businessman Shahid Khan could be about to buy Wembley from the English Football Association © AFP/File / Adrian DENNISLONDON, United Kingdom, Apr 27 – American businessman Shahid Khan has said he will do “everything possible” to give Chelsea the option of using Wembley as a temporary home if his Sh 69bn (£500mn) bid to buy the iconic London ground is accepted.England’s governing Football Association confirmed Thursday that Khan, the owner of Chelsea’s local London rivals Fulham, as well as the NFL’s Jacksonville Jaguars, had made an offer to buy the national stadium. Tottenham Hotspur, like Chelsea a London-based club in the Premier League, are currently using Wembley as a temporary base while a successor ground to their White Hart Lane home is built.Chelsea want to redevelop and increase the capacity of their Stamford Bridge ground in west London.The Blues are set to vacate their home at the end of the 2019/20 season and it may be up to four years before they are able to return.Wembley’s 90,000 capacity makes it an obvious choice for Chelsea, particularly as the 82,000-seater Twickenham, the southwest London headquarters of English rugby union, has been ruled out of the running.Khan’s plan to stage even more gridiron games at Wembley, and maybe even base the Jaguars there permanently, could complicate matters for Chelsea.But Khan said he would welcome the Blues playing at Wembley — for the right price — having made it clear he has no intention of moving Fulham, pushing for promotion to the Premier League from the second-tier Championship, out of Craven Cottage.“Absolutely we would discuss it with them (Chelsea) and really encourage them because that is part of the tradition and stewardship of Wembley, just like with Spurs being there this season,” Khan told Friday’s edition of the London Evening Standard.“Chelsea would be welcome to use it“Obviously, they would be paying for it, just like Spurs did, but I think it is really important because our goal is to get the usage up and that would be part of it,” he added.“Could it happen for four years? Obviously you would have to move things but from our viewpoint, we would love that to work.”0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)